Toll free number : 18001231357
E-WASTE MANAGEMENT-:As E-waste full form ELECTRONIC WASTE refer to any electric and electronic items needed to disposed of . E-WASTE or ELECTRONIC WASTE is waste from all sorts , electronic ranging from computer and mobile phones to household electronic items such as food processor, induction cooker , microwave, refrigerator , Television etc . The effects of improper disposal of E-WASTE on the environment impacts nonetheless pose very real threats and danger to the global environment at large . Improper disposal of these E-WASTE affects soil, water and air component of the environment. So we should properly re-cycle the E-WASTE .As Recycling is crucial and even smallest step that can have significant benefits for the environment. A better understanding of the advantages of recycling can ensure that it becomes a natural and important part of your life . In this way we can also protect our environment. We have partnered with Government approved E-WASTE Recycler SHUKLA E-WASTE PROCESSOR that is registered with Rajasthan state pollution control board and central pollution control board for management ,recycling and dismantling/disposal of all our e-waste.
HERE WE ARE SHARING SOME STEPS YOU CAN TAKE TO JOIN HANDS WITH US AND MAKE THE DREAM OF THE POLLUTION FREE WORLD POSSIBLE:
- Every electronic equipment has an end-of –life handling and instruction guide book . Search for them online ,if you no longer to have access to the documents that come with the device or you can call to our toll free number and SHUKLA E-WASTE PROCESSOR representative explain them about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste and also give information about value of the product . If any customer want to handover the product from their door step we do send either our logistics team or SHUKLA E-WASTE PROCESSOR team to collect the item and channelize the same to there e-waste plant for final processing .
- When selection third-party e-waste disposal agency, ensure that they are authorized recycler/dismantler like SHUKLA E-WASTE PROCESSOR.
- Always separate the packaging from the product for safe disposal of e-waste .
- Ensure that broken devices with shattered screen are not put in the e-waste disposal bins as they cause physical injury to a handler .
- Do not throw e-waste to the munciple waste as it may end up reaching a landfill.
- Last but not the least , do not dismantle/destroy the electronic product by yourself as it may cause damage to property and life . We hope that this guide would be helpful and you will also take responsible approach towards the disposal of e-waste . It is not only good for our environment but also give us a cleaner and greener future for generation to come.
E-waste recycling is a serious issue to be worked upon. However busy our lives have become, we can help by following the 3R mantra to address this issue –
Reduce, Return and Recycle
- Reduce: Avoid buying products that are of little importance in our daily life. Avoid purchasing gadgets as a status symbol.
- Return: When bored with your electronic product , do not throw it; instead return to its manufacturer
- Recycle: Scrap that are usually buried or incinerated, can be directed to reprocessing centers for conversion into raw materials that can help conserve finite natural resources, including trees for paper pulp, oil and natural gas for the production of plastics and polymers and many more.
As our product will launch in year 2019-2020 and being a good corporate citizen we always give priority to compliance and follow all the regulation amended time to time by government authorities related to e-waste management because e-waste is very hazardous to our environment . Following are the scheme mention below we will amend after launching our product and work on the best possible schemes as defined in e-waste management rules.
We will propose to have mechanism of incentivizing customer who wish to return their end of life product (e-waste) ,whereby if any customer wish to discard their product , they can sell on the e-waste management partner centralized toll free number -18001231357 . The representative will explain to them about the process of disposal and shall make them aware about the nearest collection point to drop the e-waste and shall also give information about incentives or exchange offers , if any, we will offer to them against their end of life product .If any customer wants to handover the product from their door step we do send either our logistics team or SHUKLA E-WASTE PROCESSOR team to collect the item and channelize the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing . We incentivize our customer depending upon the life of product.
E-Waste Exchange -:
We will run e-waste exchange program whereby we will encourage our end user to deposit any of their old LED TV (irrespective of brand)we exchange the with either new one after giving them discount .This can be done in any of our collection point or by calling at our centralized customer care number .In this way will provide benefits to customer.
DRS Scheme :
As of now we will not opt ‘ Deposit refund scheme’ though we encourage our end user (customer) to hand over their end of life product by incentivizing them either by awarding them with monetary benefit or by giving them discounts on purchase of new product against the submission of their old product .
LIST OF COLLECTION CENTERS
State or Union Territory
Andaman and nicobar Island
Plot No.- 6 , Industrial Estate Area Bamunimaidan Guwahati, Assam -781021
Plot 12, Near Gajraj Hotel, Motihari Road Zero Mine, Muzaffarpur -842001
House number- 2163 sector 70 Mohali -160071
Plot no-100/28, Near Metal Park, Ravan Bhata,Raipur-492001
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Daman and Diu
National Capital Territory of Delhi
87, Pocket- J, Sector-1 , Bawana Industrial Area, Delhi-110039
Shop No. 9/10, Shital Shopping Center, Opposite Water Tank, Near Sardar Chowk, GIDC, Vapi-396195
Plot No7, Kadipur Industrial Area, Gali No. 13, Garoli Khurd, Gurgaon.
Village Sabbowal , PO and Tech.- Nalagarh, Distt. Solan(H.P)
Jammu and Kashmir
Khasra No. 135/1011, Industrial Estate, Kathua, J&K
Plot No.- 121, Near Sudha Dairy, West Singh Bhoom, Jamshedpur
272, BAsav Nagar, Dharwad , Near Karnataka University, Karnataka
31, Sanjay Nagar, Near Kabir Coloney, Morar, Gwalior(M.P)-474006
Block 3, Flat No.14 Vir bharat Society Bhawani Peth Pune-42
123,Kasturaba Marg , Kendupadar- Phulbani, Odisha-762001
Plot No. F-21, Industrial Focal Point , Derabassi , SAS Nagar -140507
H-309 (B) , RIICO Industrial Area, Bhiwadi-301019, Distt. Alwar(Rajasthan)
H.NO A/3/11, IDA Gandhi Nagar Ranga Reddy Nagar,Hyderabaad-37
140 AMC 6/W, near Chandrapur JB school , Indranagar -799006 , Agartala
Plot No-1130, Industrial Near Andlakhair Road, Aligarh
Plot-40 Gram Patliya Industrial Area , Near Kala Dungi, Nanital, Uttarakhand
Bholanath Para ,032053, Dabgram , Eastern Byepass, Jalpaiguri-734004.